MyRehab at St. Pauls House specializes in multiple rehabilitation therapies.
Located in the highly respected Health Care Pavilion at St. Pauls House in North Center, our comprehensive short-term rehabilitation services assist in the recovery from illness, injury or surgery. Each component of our MyRehab program is designed to help you get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible. With extensive and ongoing employee training along with industry-leading therapies, programs and services, and specialized equipment, we meet the needs of a wide variety of people with person-centered care.
Highlights of MyRehab at St. Pauls House:
With our specialized therapies, you know you’re getting the best possible care outside the hospital:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation therapy with respiratory therapists
- Rehabilitation programs for neurological, cardiopulmonary, orthopedic and complex medical conditions
- Specialized care for specific procedures including the Whipple procedure
- Wound care-certified nurse on staff
- Full-time registered dietitian
- Innovative therapy gym with modern, age-appropriate equipment and interactive technologies including the It’s Never 2 Late (IN2L) system
- The highest level of care outside the hospital
See some of our accommodation options in this Photo Gallery.
For more information about short- term rehabilitation services at St. Pauls House in North Center, call (773) 478-4222, or use our contact form.